1. Neon boots - Came across these boots recently, and I just think they are gorgeous! They come in lots of different colours, and I imagine they are really comfortable. Perfect for winter or spring!
2. INCT Top - This top may be slightly offensive, but isn't it great? I'd probably order a large size and wear it as a mini dress with fun leggings.
3. H&M Skirt - I squealed with joy when I found this skirt on the H&M website. I'm a sucker for anything with horses on, so this skirt is a dream for me!
4. Giorgio Armani jacket - This is my dream item of the week. It's so wild, and yet could potentially look so damn chic with flared tailored trousers...
5. H&M heels - The perfect heels for spring. Scrumptious sorbet shades, with a comfy platform and a block heel to help me stay upright!
6. Romwe lips bag - I need a new small cross body bag as the one I've had for years has finally started to fall apart and look rather ratty. I love the gold lips on this bag with the gold chain.
7. Cheap Monday twist bracelet - Fell in love with this bracelet the moment I saw it. It's made from the kind of metal that tarnishes really beautifully. It's so simple yet quirky, perfect for when I'm in a rush and need to throw some jewellery on.
8. Topshop maxi skirt - I love maxi skirts. They are comfy and I feel safe in them on a blustery day. This print is so pretty and will go perfectly with a knitted jumper.
What's your favourite item from my list this week?
Much love, Bemsy x