Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday Wishlist #2

Sunday Wishlist 2

1. Boohoo Skull Print Midi Dress - Another midi dress this week, but I just adore the print!

2. Stefanel Trousers - Chiara at The Blonde Salad was wearing the most incredible pair of Stefanel trousers in one of her recent posts, and now I can't wait to own a pair.

3. ASOS Textured Coat - This coat looks so impossibly cosy, and can easily be dressed up or down, parfait non?

4. Jeffrey Campbell Iverson - My latest lust-have pair of JCs.

5. Topshop Avant Boots - I probably shouldn't like these booties because they are verging on being hideous, but I just do. So, if I ever own them, I will rock them!

6. Dents Gloves - Definitely need these 2 pairs of gloves in my life...

7. Motel Star Wet Look Skinny Pants - The colour is called Emerald Crush, therefore I need these!

8. ASOS Shirt Dress - Nothing better than a ridiculously thin dress in the middle of winter.

What's on your wishlist this week?

Bemsy x


No comments:

Post a Comment