Monday 16 July 2012

Girl Crush #1 - Blake Lively

Blake Lively, what a babe. To begin with, I loved her as Serena in Gossip Girl, but I soon realised that as an individual, she has incredible style.


I love the mix of textures in this outfit, and the interesting choice of colours, which work so well together! Would you have ever thought of mixing purple and browns/greys? Me neither!


So simple, yet so chic. This girl knows how to work neutral tones to her advantage, and shows how a beautifully tailored blazer can make an outfit.


I don't know how she does it, but even in comfy casuals she oozes style. Chunky knits and cute booties are clearly the way to go.


Blake is the master of layering. I also particularly love her penchant for cosy coats and knee high boots.

Fancy recreating Blake's style? I've put together a board with a few affordable suggestions. View the list of items used by clicking on the link below the board.

Girl Crush #1 - Blake Lively


Much love, Bemsy <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment